Cheese stuffed + bacon wrapped ANYTHING is already delicious, incorporate bratwurst into that flavor party and you’ve got a knockout dish! These are PERFECT for that “unofficial end” of summer + back to school cookout, just make sure to invite us! ?
5 Slices of Gruyere Cheese
5-10 Slices of Bacon
1. Cut each bratwurst lengthwise about 3/4 of the way through, leaving 1” of the ends intact.
2. Stuff cheese inside cut portion of brat
3. Wrap each bratwurst with bacon, keeping the bacon snug*.
*If you run out of bacon before the bratwurst is covered, continue with another piece.
4. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
5. Place brats on heated grill and cook until bacon is crispy (about 4 minutes)
6. Rotate brats a quarter of a turn and repeat.
7. Continue until all four sides are cooked.
What is your favorite way to prepare bratwurst!? Email us your favorite keto recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Share this recipe with ALL of your friends and post it to pinterest!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Sweet KREME Affogato
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.