Is there anything more comforting than the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking wafting through the house? Not that we can think of! Whip up a batch of these to enjoy with a glass of your favorite milk, and favorite people too ?
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
1/2 cup Swerve sugar substitute
2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, coconut oil, Swerve, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
4. Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture until well combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop tablespoon sized dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Press down on dough ball to flatten.
8. Bake for 8-10minutes, or until cookies begin to brown.
What is your go-to keto chocolate chip cookie recipe?! Email us your favorite recipes at YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature them on our blog! Share the love when you make these cookies, and post a picture to Instagram or Facebook, tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Easy Back to School Lunches
60 servings (OTG 60)
Rank 5 for 1 year, and an extra share of the MVP pool
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.