It’s time to fire up the cauldron and don your witchy chef hat! Halloween is the culmination of creativity and creepy, and when it comes to the party food- we’ve got you covered. Our tricks and treats will add a layer of gruesome fun to your monster bash!
1 cup Low Carb Ketchup
6 oz. can no sugar added tomato paste
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup xylitol
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. paprika
Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
1. Cut small square for finger nail at the top of the hotdog.
2. Cut curve lines for knuckles
3. Boil 4-6 minutes.
4. Serve coated with low carb ketchup.
2 cups almond flour
3 tbsp granulated swerve
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp psyllium husk powder
2 large eggs, slightly beaten
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon red food coloring (optional)
2 tbsp butter melted
2 tbsp brown sugar substitute
1 tbs cinnamon
1 cup powdered swerve
1-3 tsp whole milk
1. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, Swerve, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum.
2. Stir in eggs, butter, and red food coloring until dough forms.
3. Roll out dough into a rectangle between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
4. Refrigerate 20-30 minutes, until dough is firm.
5. Brush dough with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar substitute and cinnamon.
For thick guts: Starting at the longer edge of the dough, roll tightly to form one long cinnamon roll.
For thin guts: Cut dough length wise into 3-4 sections. Roll each section of dough to form long rolls.
6. Place in 8×8 greased baking dish. Arrange to look like “guts”
7. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool 10-15 minutes.
9. Whisk together glaze and pour over “guts”
1 lb. ground beef
1 large egg
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1tbsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
Mozzarella cheese balls, cherry sized, sliced in halves
Large black olives, sliced
1. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Scoop into 1” balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet
3. Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
4. Removed from oven.
5. Place 1 halved cheese ball, cut side down, on each meatball to look like white of eye
6. Place olive slice in center to look like pupil of eye.
7. Poke toothpick in center of each to hold in place.
8. Return to oven for 1-2 minutes until cheese is soft.
9. Remove toothpick.
10. Serve with low carb ketchup.
How do you celebrate Halloween!? Email us your favorite (and gross) recipes to YUM@pruvithq.com. Make sure to tag us on Instagram when you post your wicked creations on Halloween so we can see!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
Shark Fin Cheese Bites
Christmas in July
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.