I scream, you scream, we’re all screaming for ice cream! We’ve taken our delicious season flavor, KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream and turned it into an AMAZING ice cream sandwich! These sweet summer treats are sure to be a BIG hit, we suggest making two batches ?.
Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich
Mint Chip Ice Cream
1 batch of Keto Brownies Instructions:
1. Cut brownies into an equal number of servings, big enough to hold.
2. Place 1-2 scoops of Mint Chip Ice Cream onto one brownie piece
3. Top ice cream with remaining brownie piece and press down to secure
4. Enjoy! Mint Chip Ice Cream
Ice Cream Ingredients
1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
2/3 cups xylitol
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Green food coloring (optional) Ice Cream Instructions:
1. Add coconut milk, xylitol, and salt to a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once xylitol and salt are dissolved, remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Add in 2-3 drops of green food coloring, if desired.
4. In a chilled bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
5. Mix in vanilla extract and KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream.
6. Combine heavy cream mixture with coconut milk mixture.
7. Transfer ice cream to airtight container and freeze for 3 hours.
8. For MAX enjoyment, let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before scooping.
1 ½ cups almond flour
5 tbsp butter
1 cup xylitol
½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips Brownie Instructions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
2. Over medium heat, melt together butter and xylitol.
3. Once xylitol is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool.
4. In mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
5. Add eggs and cooled butter/xylitol mixture, stir until well blended.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Pour into generously buttered 8×8” or 9×13” pan and bake 30-35 minutes
How do you remix our Season flavors of Pure Therapeutic Ketones®? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on the blog! Share a picture to Instagram of your masterpiece and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see!