Homemade Almond Milk
2 cups unsalted, raw almonds
8 cups water
1. Soak almonds in 4 cups of water for 8-12 hours
2. Discard soaking water and rinse nuts.
3. Place soaked nuts and remaining 4 cups of water in a blender.
4. Blend on high for 2 minutes
5. Strain milk through a nut bag (or 1-2 layers of cheese cloth) and squeeze into a bowl.
6. Add in any optional flavoring; vanilla extract, cinnamon, sugar-free chocolate syrup
7. Store in glass jar in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
What is your favorite nut milk? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Share a video of you making this BETTER almond milk to Instagram or Facebook and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see your skills!