Fat is bomb, and these Raspberry Lemonade Fat Bombs are where its at! Sweet, tart, and creamy, what more could you want in your afternoon pick-me-up?! Made with KETO//OS® NAT™ Raspberry Lemonade, they’re perfect for sharing with the whole family!
8oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
8oz. Grass Fed Butter
1/2 c coconut oil
4 tsp liquid stevia
1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Raspberry Lemonade CF
12 fresh raspberries
1/4 cup stevia chocolate chips
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Melt butter and coconut oil in microwave for 60 seconds, or until melted.
2. Mix in cream cheese
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well in a mixing bowl.
4. Transfer the fat bomb mixture into silicone molds or lined muffin pans.
5. Place in freezer for 2 hours to completely set and solidify.
6. Heat together chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave, in 15 sec intervals, until melted.
7. Drizzle over fat bombs
8. Fat bombs are best stored in freezer; set out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Think you can make this fat bombs, but even BETTER? Share a picture of your final masterpiece to Facebook or Instagram, and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking! What is your favorite Fat Bomb recipe?! Email it to us at YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Sweet KREME Affogato
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.