Meat and creamy, the best things combined! This easy dinner is for any day of the week or even a special occasion.
8oz sausage, mild or spicy
1/3 cup onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic
1/4 roasted tomatoes, chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup cream
1/2 cup parmesan, freshly grated
Salt + pepper
1. Over medium heat, sauté sausage, breaking it up into crumbles, for 4 minutes
2. Add in onion and continue to cook
3. Once onions are translucent, add garlic, tomatoes, and broccoli
4. Add in cream, water, and parmesan cheese
5. Simmer until sauce thickens
6. Season with salt + pepper to taste
7. Serve over top spaghetti squash
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 clove garlic, chopped finely
1. Mix together oil, garlic, and seasonings in bowl.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds
3. Rub oil mixture over flesh of spaghetti squash
4. Place squash cut side down (so it lays flat) on foil lined baking sheet
5. Baked for 20 minutes at 420º F, until tender.
6. Use fork to remove squash from skin
What is your go to keto apprüved “pasta” dish? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Share a picture of your final dish to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see your skills!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Birthday Cake Frappeketo™
Roasted Poblano Soup
Bubble Bath Day
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.