We think Moms are fascinating, unique, and pretty kick ass. The same goes for our wide-faced friends in the sea. In fact, Prüvit Moms and hammerhead sharks have a lot in common: super smart, shockingly quick, and ready for anything.
5 Ways Prüvit Moms are like hammerhead sharks:
1. Unique. There are over 9 different species of hammerheads from the bonnet head to the scalloped and the great hammerhead, and within those species, hammerheads vary from shark to shark. Each species is determined by the shape of their heads, and hammerheads range from a mere 3 feet long to 20 feet long! Prüvit moms are even MORE intersectional than hammerheads. We’re crossing races and nations in the pursuit of #better.
2. All-Seeing. Hammerheads have a long, narrow hammer-shaped head called cephalofoils with eyes at each end. This head shape and eye positioning gives them some of the best views in the entire blue ocean with a nearly 360º vision. Ever heard the term “moms have eyes in the back of their heads?” Well, our Prüvit Moms do. Just like Hammerheads.
3. Super Smart. Just like your mind on ketones, hammerhead sharks are some of the smartest sharks because their heads have more room for “ampullae of Lorenzini” – translation: tiny sense organs that allow sharks to locate other ocean inhabitants and is often attributed to the hammerhead’s known optimized hunting skills. This extra “6 th sense” is skin to the “6 th sense” Prüvit mom’s feel when in ketosis.
4. Spa Days. Prüvit Moms and Hammerheads deserve and take spa days! Scalloped hammerheads are often covered in copepods. These small parasites clean the shark’s skin as it swims along. So, go on and ditch the “mom guilt.” Have a spa day, even the hammerheads are doing it! Check out our Sea Salt Scrub here ?? <link blog here> ??
5. Hanging with like-minded Sharküvers. You know you love it, and hammerheads do too. Hammerheads often travel in schools. These schools each form a community just like the Prüvit Community. They learn from one another and hunt together in the Blue Ocean just like Prüvit Moms do when they attend KetoKademy® and MORE!
These are just a few ways that Prüvit Moms are like hammerhead sharks. The biggest way they are alike? They’re in ketosis! Check out the Keto Kreme™ MOMark Waffle recipe below to keep yourself and your pups in ketosis.
4 oz. cream cheese
1 packet KETO//KREME™
2 tsp. vanilla
3 Tbs. heavy cream
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
1 Tbs. melted butter
4 Tbs. coconut flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, KETO//KREME™, vanilla, heavy cream, cinnamon, and melted butter.
2. Mix until well blended.
3. Add coconut flour and baking powder and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Add 3/4 of a cup of batter to preheated waffle iron
5. Cook until golden brown (5-7 minuets)
Keto Whipped Kreme
1 1/2 cups heavy cream, chilled
1 pack of KETO//KREME™
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Using a mixer, beat the heavy cream, KETO//KREME™, and vanilla, on high until soft peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
1. Top whole waffle with Keto Whipped Kreme.
2. Add 1 drop of blue food coloring to 1/4 cup of Keto Whipped Kreme.
3. Spread blue Keto Whipped Kreme on 1/4 piece of waffle and insert “blue fin” into the whole waffle.