Who else is a BIG fan of warm, creamy soups on a cold Autumn day?! Not only will this Butternut Squash Soup warm your soul, this is the PERFECT recipe to make leading into the Keto Reboot!
6 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
4 tbsp of butter, melted
3 cups chicken bone broth
1 package BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme
1 tsp. Rosemary
1/2 cup heavy cream
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add squash, sauté for 20 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth and rosemary
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme
5. Place squash mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
7. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
6. Drizzle in more heavy cream and top with pumpkin spiced roasted nuts.
2 tbsp Grape seed oil
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cloves
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
1 c pecans, chopped
1. Combine all spices
2. Place nuts in mixing bowl
3. Drizzle with grape seed oil and spice mixture
5. Mix to ensure even coating of oil and spices
6. Spread evenly on parchment lined baking sheet
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until nuts are darkened in color
8. Let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks
Soup is a quint essential part of a cold autumn evening, what is your favorite soup recipe?! Email us the recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Make sure to share your creations of this recipe to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see!
What is BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme and where can you get it?
You can learn more about our BETTER//® here!
is there a way to make this in my slow cooker instead????
Sure! Place all of the ingredients (minus BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme) in your slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours, or 6-8 hours on low. Use a stick blender to blend everything up, or scoop out squash and some liquid, blend in blender and add back to slow cooker, and add in BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme and enjoy!
This will be a great addition for our Thanksgiving dinner this year. But I’m not waiting that long to try it. Thank you. it looks fabulous!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Classic Tomato Soup
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.