• 1 stick unsalted butter
• 4 onions, sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 2 sprigs fresh thyme
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp pepper
• 2 quarts beef bone broth
• 1 packet BETTER//BROTH® French Onion
• 1 cup Gruyere cheese, grated
1. Melt the stick of butter in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the onions, garlic, bay leaves thyme, and salt and pepper.
3. Cook until the onions are very soft and caramelized, about 25 minutes.
4. Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs.
5. Deglaze pan with beef bone broth and simmer soup for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and add French Onion BETTER//BROTH®.
7. Ladle soup into an oven-proof bowl.
8. Top with 1/4 cup gruyere cheese.
9. Place under broiler until cheese is melted.
10. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Recipe sounds delicious. Did not realize you had frech onion broth
Love some soup in these cold winter nights….
This sounds super good. Looking forward to trying this soup
Sounds awesome will try.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Classic Tomato Soup
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.