Meat and creamy, the best things combined! This easy dinner is for any day of the week or even a special occasion.
8oz sausage, mild or spicy
1/3 cup onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic
1/4 roasted tomatoes, chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup cream
1/2 cup parmesan, freshly grated
Salt + pepper
1. Over medium heat, sauté sausage, breaking it up into crumbles, for 4 minutes
2. Add in onion and continue to cook
3. Once onions are translucent, add garlic, tomatoes, and broccoli
4. Add in cream, water, and parmesan cheese
5. Simmer until sauce thickens
6. Season with salt + pepper to taste
7. Serve over top spaghetti squash
BEST Spaghetti Squash
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 clove garlic, chopped finely
1. Mix together oil, garlic, and seasonings in bowl.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds
3. Rub oil mixture over flesh of spaghetti squash
4. Place squash cut side down (so it lays flat) on foil lined baking sheet
5. Baked for 20 minutes at 420º F, until tender.
6. Use fork to remove squash from skin
What is your go to keto apprüved “pasta” dish? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Share a picture of your final dish to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see your skills!
Nation Bubble Bath Day is a day we can ALL celebrate! A warm bath is good for more than getting clean, it’s PRIME relaxation material. So grab a cup of KETO//KALM™, a good book, toss in one of bath treats, and you’re set to go!
1 pound soap base
1 pack MCT//143™
1/2 tsp your choice fresh herbs
20-30 drops your choice essential oils
Liquid soap dye, your choice of colors
1. Chop the soap base into large chunks.
2. Place in microwave safe bowl and melt it in the microwave.
3. Once melted, add MCT//143™ and mix well.
4. Add essential oils, herbs and liquid soap dye.
5. Pour into your molds.
6. Let cool completely, between 12-24 hrs, at room temperature.
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup Epsom salts
1 tsp water
2 tsp your choice of essential oil
1 pack MCT//143™
4-6 drops of your choice food coloring
bath bomb mold
1. Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. In a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together.
3. Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry, forming a wet sand consistency.
4. Pack mixture into a bath bomb mold and press together tightly.
5. Carefully remove from mold, place on parchment paper, and let dry overnight.
1/2 cup raw shea butter
1 packet MCT//143™
1/2 tsp essential oil
1. Melt Shea butter in microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Add MCT//143™ and favorite essential oil and blend well.
(Optional: add dried flowers)
3. Pour into ice cube tray and freeze 20-30 minutes.
4. Store in air tight container.
What is your go-to bath treat? Head to our Instagram and Facebook, and comment on our post about Nation Bath Day and share all your tips + tricks!
Warm cider on a chilly winter day is the BEST way to relax, and we took our KETO//OS® NAT™ Celebration and calmed it down with cider spices. Sit back and enjoy your new, favorite drink!
1 cinnamon stick
1 tsp mulling spice
1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Celebration
1. Simmer water, cinnamon, mulling spices together for 30 minutes over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and stir in KETO//OS® NAT™ Celebration
3. Serve warm or over ice
What is your favorite keto apprüved cider recipe? Email it to us at YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on the blog! Share this recipe to Pinterest so everyone can enjoy!
Not ready to take down your Holiday decorations? Us neither! We’ve created this Spicy Tuna Wreath for one last Holiday homage.
Spicy Tuna Wreath
8oz. cream cheese
2 tbsp Parsley
2 tbsp Onion
2 tbsp Chili sauce
1 tsp Tabasco sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
12 oz. can solid white tuna
Sliced green olives
1. Combine all ingredients (except olives) and mix well.
2. Form into wreath shape and “decorate” with olive slices.
3. Serve with pork rings, bacon chips, or celery!
What is your go to tuna recipe!? Email us your keto apprüved recipes to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Share this recipe to Pinterest so everyone can enjoy for Holidays to come!
Egg Nog is one of the most QUINTESSENTIAL Holiday drinks! We taken this drink and make it even BETTER. You’re going to want to make a double batch this season!
Egg Nog Day
Makes 12 servings
12 large eggs
1 1/2 cups Swerve
1 tsp sea salt
8 cups whole milk, divided
2 packets KETO//OS® Max Vanilla SKĪ
2 tsp ground nutmeg
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1. In a large saucepan, whisk together eggs, swerve, and salt.
2. Add 4 cups of milk and cook on low heat until a thermometer reads 160°-170° (about 30-45 minutes.) Do not allow to boil.
3. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. Stir in KETO//OS® Max Vanilla SKĪ, nutmeg, and remaining milk.
5. Place bowl in an ice-water bath (to prevent desperation), stirring until mixture is cool.
6. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
7. Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
8. Whisk into cooled milk mixture.
If desired, sprinkle with additional nutmeg before serving.
What is your favorite keto Holiday drink!? Email us your recipe to YUM@Pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Post a picture of you and your family enjoying our eggnog to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit#ketocooking so we can see!
We’re letting the good times ROLL with this Keto Peppermint Roll! 100% festive AND yummy, this treat is a crowd pleaser!
Keto Peppermint Roll
1 cup almond flour
4 tbsp butter, melted
3 large eggs
¼ cup psyllium husk powder
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup coconut milk
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup erythritol
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
All natural red food coloring
All natural green food coloring
8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 tbsp butter, softened
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup erythritol
¼ tsp liquid stevia
1 tsp peppermint extract
Combine all ingredients and mix well
1. In a bowl, combine almond flour, psyllium husk powder, cocoa powder, erythritol, and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, eggs, coconut milk, sour cream, and vanilla.
3. Slowly mix the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
4. Divided batter evenly into 3 separate bowls.
5. Dye one bowl red and one bowl green.
6. Place batter into 3 individual piping bags with small holes cut at the tip.
7. Line a jelly pan roll with parchment paper.
8. Starting at one corner, pipe alternating batter lines diagonally across the pan (vanilla, red, vanilla, green, vanilla etc).
9. Bake for 8-10 minutes, at 350 F, until cake springs back when touched.
10. Turn cake (carefully) onto a clean damp tea towel dusted with powdered swerve as soon as it comes out of the oven.
11. Starting at the short end of the towel, tightly roll the cake and towel together.
12. Place the towel rolled cake in refrigerator for 30 minutes until completely cooled.
13. Unroll the cooled cake from the towel and add cream cheese filling.
14. Roll cake and tightly wrap in plastic wrap.
15. Store in refrigerator up to 5 days or freeze for up to one month.
What is your go-to keto roll?! Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Thinking about making this recipe? Post a picture of the final masterpiece to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see!
How says Santa can’t have cookies? These treats are keto apprüved and sure to put a smile on the big man’s face!
Frosted Fairy Dust Sugar Cookies
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup Erythritol
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 Cup of butter, softened
1 egg, room temperature
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. In mixing bowl blend Erythritol and butter for 1 minute.
2. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to mixing bowl until dough forms.
5. Let dough sit for 10 minutes to allow coconut flour to absorb moisture.
6. Form dough into a ball and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
7. Roll out chilled dough and cut with your favorite cookie cutters.
8. Place on parchment lined baking sheet
9. Bake at 350F for 10-12 min.
10. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Fairy Dust Frosting
4 tbsp butter room temperature
1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Fairy Dust
1 cup Swerve, powered
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp whole milk
1. Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and blend on high until smooth.
2. Add additional milk for desired consistency.
Optional: Use natural food coloring to make colors of choice.
What is your favorite keto apprüved cookie? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Share a final image to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see!
Candy Canes are known for being sweet, but we took it savory today. Our candy cane cheeseball is sure to be a BIG hit at your Holiday party!
Candy Cane Cheeseball
16 oz cream cheese
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 cups sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp salt
2 medium red bell pepper, diced
1. Combine all ingredients (except diced red pepper) into large mixing bowl.
2. Shape mixture on platter into a candy cane.
3. Place diced red pepper pieces to look like the stripes of a candy cane.
4. Serve with pork rinds or bacon chips.
What is your favorite holiday shaped food?! Send us your keto apprüved recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Share this recipe to Pinterest to share the yumminess with all of your friends!