Get your southern keto biscuit fix with out Buttermilk Biscuits! Warm and buttery, these babies DIVINE. Add a smear of sugar free jam, pair with bacon and eggs, and you’ve got a solid start to the day!
For 5 large biscuits: 7.6g Carbs, 16.4g Fat, 8.4g Protein
For 10 small biscuits: 3.8g Carbs, 8.2g Fat, 4.2g Protein
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
3 tbsp melted butter
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 tsp. Baking powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
5 egg whites
1. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, melted butter, salt, baking powder, and butter milk until a crumbly mixture forms
2.In a separate bowl, beat egg whites on high until peaks form and whites are doubled in size.
3. Fold beaten egg whites into flour mixture and let sit for 5 minutes to allow moisture to absorb. Consistency should be a like a wet dough.
4. If mixture is too thin, add almond flour as needed.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Scoop dough onto parchment paper forming round disks, 1” apart; 1/8 of a cup for 10 small biscuits, 1/4 of a cup for 5 large biscuits.
7.Brush tops with melted butter if desired.
8.Bake at 425 for 14-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Make these biscuits and show us your creations! Post a picture to Instagram or Facebook, tag us @justpruvit #keto cooking 🙂 Think your keto recipe is blog worthy?! Email it to us at email@example.com and we’ll feature it on our blog sometime!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Sweet KREME Affogato
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.