One of the BEST things to do in fall is warm up next to a campfire! We took the most tasty part of this activity and made it a drink! The only thing it’s missing is the smell of a bonfire smoke lingering on your clothes.
2 cups Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
3/4 cup whole milk
2 large Keto marshmallows
2 Keto graham crackers
1. Add ice cream, milk, marshmallows, and graham crackers to blender
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour milkshake into glass and top with more marshmallows and graham cracker pieces!
4. Sit back and enjoy!
7 oz. 90% dark chocolate chips
4 tbsp of butter
4 large eggs, separated
¼ tsp cream of tartar
½ cup powdered Erythritol
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
1. Melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Place mixture in large freezer proof baking dish and let cool to room temperature.
3. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
4. Using a mixer, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until thickened.
5. Slowly add the powdered Erythritol until stiff peaks form.
6. Gently fold egg whites into cooled chocolate mixture.
7. Whisk together egg yolks and vanilla, slowly stir into chocolate mixture.
8. Whisk the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
9. Gently fold into chocolate mixture.
10. Freeze 4-6 hours or until set.
Sugar free powdered sugar for dusting your pan
1/2 cup cold water
4 tbsp gelatin
2/3 cup water
1 cup xylitol
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Dust a glass baking dish with sugar free powdered sugar and set aside.
2. Place gelatin and 1/2 cup of cold water in mixing bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine xylitol, salt, and 2/3 cup of water.
4. Bring to a boil and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
6. Immediately add hot mixture to gelatin.
7. Mix on high speed for 12-14 minutes, until mixture has doubled in size and consistency is fluffy.
8. Pour marshmallow into the powered glass pan.
9. Allow to dry uncovered 6-8 hours or overnight before cutting into squares.
10. Store your marshmallows in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
1 cup Almond Flour
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 packet Honey Cinnamon KETO//KALM™
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
20 drops Liquid Stevia
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well. (Mixture will be dry and crumbly)
2. Place mixture between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out to 1/4”.
3. Cut dough into desired shapes (use a fork to score for a traditional graham cracker look)
4. Bake at 300F for 20 minutes and allow to cool completely.
What is your favorite campfire treat?! Send us your favorite keto snacks to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature them on our blog! Make sure to post a picture of YOUR campfire milkshake to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit#ketocooking so we can see!
This sounds yummy! So, when will the Honey Cinnamin Keto Kalm become available? I want to drink it and make these Graham’s!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Sweet KREME Affogato
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.