Sweet KREME Affogato
4oz Espresso, warm
1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream*
1. Scoop 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream into cup
2. Top with 2 oz espresso
*Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients:
1 vanilla bean
1 13.5-ounce can full fat coconut milk
2/3 cups xylitol
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 stp xanthan gum
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 packet KETO//KREME™ Sweet Kreme
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Slice open the vanilla bean and scrape the seeds with a sharp knife.
2. Add vanilla bean and seeds, coconut milk, xylitol, and salt to a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Simmer for 15 minutes to infuse the milk.
4. Remove vanilla bean and sprinkle xanthan gum
5. Whisk until fully combined.
6. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
7. Add heavy whipping cream to a large chilled bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
8. Mix in vanilla extract and KETO//KREME® Sweet Kreme
9. Combine heavy cream mixture with coconut milk mixture.
(The mixture should be thick but still slightly pourable.)
10. Transfer ice cream to a sealable container and place in the freezer until frozen.
What are you creative keto treats? Email us your recipes to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature them on the blog! Post a final picture of your Affogato to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see you skills!