Happy National Pecan Day!! There sooo many ways to enjoy this versatile nut, but one of the easiest and tastiest ways is candied! The toasty aroma mixed with subtle sweetness will fill your house with a heavenly scent and a heavenly snack!
1 cup pecans
2 tbs butter
2 tsp KETO//KREME®
2 tbs brown sugar truvia
2 tbs granulated truvia
1. Add nuts to medium pan
2. On medium/medium high heat, toast nuts ONLY for about 5 minutes until lightly browned. (Make sure not to burn the pecans!)
3. Add butter and coat pecans evenly once melted
4. Add 1 tbsp brown truvia, 1 ½ tbsp regular truvia, and KETO//KREME® to the pan.
5. Sautee 2-4 mins until sweetener is completely dissolved and mixture is evenly coating nuts
6. Speed out nuts evenly on parchment paper lined baking sheet
7. Sprinkle remaining 1tbsp brown truvia, ½ tbsp regular truvia over warm nuts, toss, and smooth back out nuts.
8. Let sit for 30 mins, or until sweetener syrup has hardened
Spread the love for this treat and pin it to your Pinterest! Go even further and make a batch yourself! Snap a picture, post to Instagram or Facebook, and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Classic Tomato Soup
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.