Pigs in a blanket bring us back to our childhood, but who says they’re only for kids?! These are Keto approved and definitely making an appearance at our next Keto Reboot Tailgate!
4 hot dogs
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp Cream Cheese
¾ cup almond flour
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. Parsley
1. Place shredded cheddar and cream cheese in microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave until melted; about 30 – 60 seconds, stirring halfway
3. Add egg and mix well.
4. Add almond flour and spices until dough forms.
a. If dough consistency is to sticky to work with add almond flour until workable consistency forms.
5. Roll out dough to 1/4” thickness
6. Place dough in freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
7. Cut strips of dough about 1” in width and 4” in length.
8. Wrap dough around hotdogs and place on parchment lined baking sheet
9. Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Thinking about putting your spin on these? Take a picture and share it to Facebook or Instagram, tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking. Share the love and share this recipe to Pinterest!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Sweet KREME Affogato
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.