Oui Oui, Pumpkin Spice French Toast! It’s the BEST way to start your morning. Warm, pumpkin spiced sure to be a family favorite as the cold winter creeps in ❄️
4 tbsp butter, melted
3/4 cup almond flour
1 package KETO//KREME™ Pumpkin Spice
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla.
2. Add butter to mixture and whisk to combine.
3. Add baking powder, KETO//KREME™ Pumpkin spice, and almond flour, stir until fully incorporated.
4. Grease a microwave safe rectangular dish and pour in the mixture.
5. Microwave for 3 – 4 Minutes until dough is completely cooked.
6. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
7. Slice into 4 equal pieces.
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon maple flavoring
4 tbsp butter
4 slices of Pumpkin Spice Keto Bread
1. Combine eggs, heavy cream, and maple flavoring in a bowl and whisk together.
2. Over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a nonstick skillet
3. Coat both sides of bread generously with egg mixture.
4. Place soaked bread in heated skillet and cook each side for about 1 minute or until golden brown.
5. Serve warm with your choice of butter, keto-friendly syrup, Whipped cream, or fresh berries.
What is your favorite spin on french toast!? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Make this recipe and post a final picture to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see your SKILLS.
I just found this page …so exited! I’ve making things ion my own for fun and some of them are not that great. i’m so sorry but I can’t seem to find the Pumpkin Spice Keto Bread recipe for the slices ? Can you point me in the direction?
You can find it in our store under “KETO//KREME®”, also here Make sure to hurry, it’s sure to go fast!
This is my new favorite “splurge”. We’ve done it with Pumpkin Spice and Sweet Kreme…topped wjth roasted pecans, blueberries, whipped cream or sugar free syrup, It’s positively YUMMY!
How many carbs?
We have added the macros above! 1 serving yields 4.9g Net Carbs
If I make this recipe with the Sweet Kreme flavor will it taste good? could I just sprinkle pumpkin pie seasonings on top of it?
I think it would taste delicious! Great idea!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Mint Chocolate Fat Bomb Shake
Homemade Almond Milk
Chocolate-Covered Cherry Frappeketo™
Sweet KREME Affogato
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.