Fun fact of the day, March 28th is ‘Something on a stick Day”, and who doesn’t LOVE food on a stick?! Only occupying one hand, something on a stick lets you get SO MUCH MORE accomplished during the day! Obviously delicious, crafted for convenience, and PERFECT for the upcoming Keto Reboot Tailgate Party, our Sirloin & Vegetable Kabobs are going to have you celebrating “Something on a Stick Day” every week ?
1 lb. Grass Fed Top Sirloin
1 Red pepper
1 Yellow pepper
1 Orange pepper
if using wooden skewers soak in warm water 15-30 mins before use to avoid burning
1 pack of MCT//143™
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp. Dried Basil
1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
1/4 tsp. Black pepper
Combine ingredients in bowl and set aside
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp. Minced garlic
1/2 tsp. Red pepper flakes
Juice from 1 medium lime
Combine all ingredients and place in plastic bag.
- Cut sirloin into 1” cubes
- Place in bag let marinade for 30-60 minutes
- Allow meat to reach room temperature before grilling.
- Cut peppers and zucchini into 1” squares
- Thread onto skewer with mushrooms
- Brush with vegetable seasoning mixture
- Place kabobs on grill over medium heat and cook 10-15 minutes
- Turn as needed to avoid uneven cooking
- Thread marinated meat onto skewers
- Leave space between meat pieces to allow for even cooking
- Place meat kabobs on grill over high heat
- Cook until browned on all sides, approx. 2 minutes per side
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve all kabobs and enjoy!
Remember you can save this recipe for now AND later by pinning it! Spread the love and deliciousness of this keto recipe to all your Pinterest followers!