Tacos are a way of life. Being small vessels for BIG flavor on a one-way path to meal time satisfaction, we find ourselves wanting to celebrating National Taco Day EVERYDAY.
1 lb. Chorizo, cooked
8 Fried eggs
Fresh Cilantro, chopped
Green onion, chopped
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Cheese Shells Instructions:
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 1/3 cup piles of cheese on the parchment paper and spread out to form a circle.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees until edges are brown.
4. Let cool 2 minutes then remove from parchment paper.
5. Place over a large wooden spoon handle to form shell and let cool completely.
Chorizo Taco Instructions:
1. Fill cheese shells with chorizo.
2. Top with fried egg, avocado, cilantro, tomato, and green onions.
BBQ Brisket Tacos
Sliced Beef Brisket
Keto BBQ Sauce
Lettuce leaves shells
Beef Brisket Ingredients:
2 pound beef brisket
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
1. Place brisket in crockpot fat side down.
2. Combine all ingredients and spread on top of brisket.
3. Turn over brisket in crockpot so that it sits fat side up.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook on low 10-12 hours, or on high 6-8 hours.
6. Remove brisket from crockpot and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
7. Slice against the grain
8. Add desired amount of Keto BBQ Sauce.
Keto BBQ Sauce
¼ cup sugar substitute
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ cup white vinegar
½ cup water
2 Tbsp butter
6 oz. can tomato paste
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp salt
1 tsp liquid smoke
¼ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp cumin
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add sugar substitute, apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, water, butter, and tomato paste
2. Bring to simmer
3. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
1 tbsp MCT//143™️
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp granulated sugar substitute
1 tsp celery seeds
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
4 cups bagged broccoli slaw mix
½ cup almond slivers
1. Combine MCT//143™️, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar ,mustard, and sugar substitute and mix well.
2. Add celery seeds, salt and pepper.
3. Pour mixture over broccoli slaw mix and stir to coat.
4. Top with almond slivers.
5. Best served chilled.
Brisket Taco Instructions:
1. Add sliced brisket to lettuce shell
2. Top with Keto BBQ sauce and broccoli slaw
Think you can whip up these tacos? Post a picture of your final master piece to Instagram, tag us
@justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see your SKILLZ! What is your favorite go-to Keto Taco? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.comand we’ll feature it on our blog!