Tacos are a way of life. Being small vessels for BIG flavor on a one-way path to meal time satisfaction, we find ourselves wanting to celebrating National Taco Day EVERYDAY.
1 lb. Chorizo, cooked
8 Fried eggs
Fresh Cilantro, chopped
Green onion, chopped
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 1/3 cup piles of cheese on the parchment paper and spread out to form a circle.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees until edges are brown.
4. Let cool 2 minutes then remove from parchment paper.
5. Place over a large wooden spoon handle to form shell and let cool completely.
1. Fill cheese shells with chorizo.
2. Top with fried egg, avocado, cilantro, tomato, and green onions.
Sliced Beef Brisket
Keto BBQ Sauce
Lettuce leaves shells
2 pound beef brisket
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
1. Place brisket in crockpot fat side down.
2. Combine all ingredients and spread on top of brisket.
3. Turn over brisket in crockpot so that it sits fat side up.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook on low 10-12 hours, or on high 6-8 hours.
6. Remove brisket from crockpot and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
7. Slice against the grain
8. Add desired amount of Keto BBQ Sauce.
¼ cup sugar substitute
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ cup white vinegar
½ cup water
2 Tbsp butter
6 oz. can tomato paste
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp salt
1 tsp liquid smoke
¼ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp cumin
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add sugar substitute, apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, water, butter, and tomato paste
2. Bring to simmer
3. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
1 tbsp MCT//143™️
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp granulated sugar substitute
1 tsp celery seeds
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
4 cups bagged broccoli slaw mix
½ cup almond slivers
1. Combine MCT//143™️, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar ,mustard, and sugar substitute and mix well.
2. Add celery seeds, salt and pepper.
3. Pour mixture over broccoli slaw mix and stir to coat.
4. Top with almond slivers.
5. Best served chilled.
1. Add sliced brisket to lettuce shell
2. Top with Keto BBQ sauce and broccoli slaw
Think you can whip up these tacos? Post a picture of your final master piece to Instagram, tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see your SKILLZ! What is your favorite go-to Keto Taco? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.comand we’ll feature it on our blog!
Wow! Mind blown
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Vanilla Dream Ice Cream
Maple Kreme Pancakes
Classic Tomato Soup
Why might some of your order have a later shipping date?
During this global disruption, we’ve experienced hyper growth beyond our projection while expanding shipping to 17 NEW countries in Europe and the United Kingdom. With even more Prüvers around the world enjoying Pure Therapeutic Ketones®, our Lab Ninjas are doubling down + working at lightning speed to keep up with demand without sacrificing the quality you expect. Our suppliers, who curate the ingredients we need to make our patented technology, are ensuring the same as well. So while we cross our T’s and dot our I’s, rest assured this delay in shipping is only temporary. We understand you’re eager to experience BETTER benefits, we’re eager for you too!”
Save 22% or more on this product today when you setup a monthly SmartShip order before you checkout.
Subscribe & save
Skip and pay full price
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.
Not sure what this means? Send an email with subject line 'Referrer Code' to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Referrer Code is invalid. Please check with your Referrer and try again.