Homemade chicken salad nestled inside a crisp cucumber cup, is there a more satisfying duo out there? We don’t think so! These cucumber cups keep the creamy chicken salad contained while delivering MAXIMUM flavor, perfect for sliding into the Keto Reboot with! Check out our Keto Reboot Tailgate Fb Event here!
3 cups chicken, boiled and chunked
¾ cup mayo¼ cup sour cream
½ cup diced celery
1 tbsp curry
1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
½ tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
¼ tsp. Black pepper
1. Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, curry, salt, pepper, celery and lime juice.
2. Pour mixture over cubed chicken.
3. Optional: add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Wash and dry cucumbers (peeling is optional)
2. Cut cucumbers width wise into half inch slices
3. Scoop out 3/4 of center creating a “bowl”.
4. Fill with chicken salad and top with half of a cherry tomato.
5. Chop parsley and sprinkle over top
Share this recipe to Pinterest and let everyone know what you’ll be making for the Keto Reboot Tailgate! Keep the sharing going and share pictures once you’ve made these! Post a picture, and tag us on Facebook & Instagram @justpruvit, #KetoCooking!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Sweet KREME Affogato
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.